Join us this year for the 29th Annual Undergraduate Psychology Research Conference located at John Carroll University
Ψ All undergraduate students are eligible to submit reports of empirical psychological research. Papers using quantitative or qualitative methods, observation, or data from archives are welcomed. All papers must have a faculty sponsor who is responsible for assuring the quality of the work. Submission deadline: Friday, April 10, 2015.
Each paper must include the following:
- The title of your presentation
- The names of the authors of the presentation, their affiliations, and email addresses
- The name, email, and telephone number of your faculty sponsor
- A 50-word abstract of your paper
- A summary of your paper that is no more than 1000 words in length explaining the purpose, method, results, and conclusions of your research. Submit the summary double-spaced and in APA form.
All research papers will be presented orally. Each presentation will be 15 minutes in length consisting of 10 minutes of oral presentation, followed by a 2-3 minute question and answer session. A 2-3 minute allowance is given for transition between presenters.
|Submit your Microsoft Word document (.doc) as an attachment to the email|
Facilities for PowerPoint presentations and for showing video tapes will be available to all presenters. Multiple submissions by authors are welcomed as are papers with multiple authors. You will be notified by email regarding the status of your abstract. Non-presenters are welcome to attend and a free lunch will be provided for all those registered for the conference. The registration deadline is Friday, April 10, 2015.
The 29th Annual Ohio Undergraduate Psychology Research Conference is sponsored by the Ohio Consortium for Undergraduate Psychology Conferences and hosted in 2015 by the John Carroll University Department of Psychological Science.